Applications for the 2022-2023 Teamsters Local Union No. 455 Scholarship Fund are now closed.
The Teamsters Local Union No. 455 Scholarship Fund awards six $2,000 scholarships annually to outstanding high school seniors.
Due to the great number of applicants to this program and as this program is extremely competitive, all applicants must comply with the following eligibility and application criteria. Each applicant must:
- Be the son or daughter, or grandson/granddaughter of an active and/or disabled Teamster 455 member who has at least twelve months of consecutive membership in good standing in Teamsters Local Union No. 455.
- Be in her/her last year of high school and may not apply if he/she has already graduated from high school.
- Grade point average of 3.0 or better.
- Plan to submit excellent SAT or ACT scores for evaluation.
- Plan to attend an accredited college or university.